Frequently Asked Questions

We answer the most frequently asked questions before starting a Camper Van trip through Mallorca. If you still have unresolved questions, contact us.

Vans GUMARA Camper

Can I drive them without experience?

To meet the insurance requirements, it is essential to be over 25 years old and at least 2 years of experience with a B driving license.

Meeting these requirements, we have several camper van models in Palma de Mallorca of different sizes to adapt to your needs.

Is it only for two people?

All our camper vans are prepared and equipped for two people.

We are committed to providing maximum comfort and utility to medium-sized vans, so that it is easy to drive and park in all areas of Mallorca, and at the same time they are spacious and comfortable inside.

Are there various models of camper vans?

Yes, we have different camper vans of different sizes. All our vans are unique.

What equipment do they have?

All our Camper Vans are equipped with bed for two people, bed linen and towels.

Electric Refrigerator, Tableware Kit, Portable Gas Stove and a gas cartridge included.

Optional portable toilet

Check out our different Camper Vans for rent in Mallorca for more information.

What is the size of Camper vans?

We have different sizes of camper vans between 5 and 6 meters long. They are easy to drive, always with patience and following the GUMARA CAMPER tips

Is the Camper van ready for the trip?

Yeah. The camper van is delivered inspected and with all tanks full. Fuel and water.

Everything prepared for the trip.

How does electricity work in the Camper?

All our Camper Vans are completely autonomous. They have a second auxiliary battery for the living area that charges automatically when we drive the vehicle.

How does water work in the Camper?

The Camper Van has a clean water tank of greater or lesser capacity depending on the model. It also has a gray water tank for shower/sink water.

Remember to empty gray water tanks in approved sites. check here

Sleeping in the Camper Van

All our camper vans are delivered with bedding.

Rent in

How do I make a reservation?

The booking process is completely online. In any case, we are waiting to help you at any point. You can contact us to answer any questions prior to the trip.

We started by selecting the dates and checking the availability of your favorite camper van. We select the one we like the most and complete the reservation.

To complete the reservation it is necessary to complete the payment process by credit or debit card or by transfer. Please note that the reservation with payment by transfer is not completed until we verify the payment in our bank.

Is it possible to cancel or modify a reservation?

The cancellation of a reservation incurs a penalty on the amount paid, depending on the date on which it is communicated:

  • Cancellation more than 30 days before the start of the trip. 20% penalty on the amount paid for the reservation. Return of the remaining 90%.
  • Cancellation between 15 and 30 days before the start of the trip. 40% penalty on the amount paid for the reservation. Return of the remaining 60%.
  • Cancellation between 7 and 15 days before the start of the trip. 70% Penalty on the amount paid for the reservation. Return of the remaining 30%.
  • Cancellation less than 7 days before the start of the trip. 100% Penalty.

To change the dates of a reservation, contact us.

Is it possible to make a reservation without a credit or debit card?

Yeah. You can make a reservation by choosing the payment method by transfer. But remember that a credit or debit card is essential at the time of delivery of the vehicle, in order to block the insurance deposit. (600€)

What documentation do I have to bring on the collection day?

On the day of pickup, we sign the rental contract and we need ID of all travelers of legal age and driving license, at least, of the main driver (+25 years, minimum 2 years of experience).

It is also necessary to have a card credit or debit to block the deposit amount: €600. It is essential that the holder of the card where the deposit is blocked is present with his or her ID.

How does included rental insurance work?

All our camper vans have comprehensive insurance included in the price.

The insurance has a deductible of €600, so at the time of delivery of the vehicle, a deposit is deposited, blocking the amount of €600 on a credit or debit card of one of the travelers.

Is a deposit mandatory?

Yeah. The deposit is mandatory. It is mandatory to withhold a deposit of 600€ from a credit or debit card. The delivery of the deposit in cash is not possible.

The holder of the credit or debit card used to hold the deposit on the day the camper van is delivered must be present.

How is the Camper pick up/drop of?

The pick up and drop of of the camper is done at our car park. (see map)

It is possible to hire the extra shuttle service to the Airport or Palma Center. +30€. It includes round trip for two people.

For pick up or drop of outside our schedule (8:30 p.m. – 9 a.m.) it is mandatory to hire the extra transfer service and a supplement for people over 25€ is charged for night pick up/drop of.

You will receive an email with all the necessary information after formalizing your reservation.

Is there a kilometer limit?

In online reservations, where it is prohibited to leave the island of Mallorca, the mileage is UNLIMITED.

Can I travel with my pet?

Consult us about the possibility of traveling with your pet. (Maximum 15 kg.)

You are not allowed to bring your pet without express prior authorization. It is a reason to cancel the rental without a refund of the amount.

It is not allowed on all models of our Camper Vans.

Traveling in a Camper by Majorca

Stay overnight - Park in Mallorca

Discover the differences between parking, overnight stays and camping on our blog page.

Free camping prohibited

Free camping is prohibited in Mallorca. It is not allowed to remove tables, chairs or belongings from inside the camper, except in specific areas of camper vans and motorhomes.

More information here.

Take care of the environment: water emptying points.

Be respectful of the environment and the other residents of Mallorca. Always empty the waters in places prepared for it, check here.

The climate in Mallorca

The Majorcan climate, although pleasant, can provide some surprises. Find out about the notices at AEMET,

and check out our tips here.

Caution when driving

Plan your route based on your experience and the dimensions of the chosen camper van. Remember that in the summer there are traffic saturation problems in some beach areas.


  • Open chat
    Do you need help?
    How can we help you?